Moteo® is a PC software application that offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface for call handling. Moteo® runs on a standard PC/Laptop and is used together with a GSM/3G mobile phone.
Moteo® as a Switchboard Attendant is a mobile phone solution of tomorrow and a key component in any wireless office solution. Except from making and receiving calls Moteo® also offers features like call transfer, switch between calls, conference calls, group SMS and voice mail control tool. Moteo® handles the company’s incoming calls more efficiently since any employee can take the role of an attendant. By using functionality for distribution of incoming calls queues and busy lines can be kept to a minimum.
Moteo® offers many advantages such as:
- No costly investments in hardware and infrastructure
- Unlimited number of attendants, fully dynamic
- Accessibility is maximized because phone queues are minimized
- Quick and easy to install
Mobile operators can choose to sell Moteo® using Exsero’s Moteo® brand, but Exsero can also offer OEM branding of the product (see Benefits for Mobile Operators).
Moteo® - Benefits for Mobile Operators
Present days, one of the major challenges for mobile operators is the battle for the business customers. Mobile operators worldwide launch their own concepts for attracting the business customers – so called Mobile Office, Wireless Office, One Phone, Mobile Centrex, etc.
One part in these concepts is the ability to substitute the need for fixed PBX/Centrex solutions.
Our experience tells us that the current Centrex solutions in practice offer too expensive Switchboard Attendant solutions for the Small and Medium sized enterprises with less than 50 employees.
Exsero’s Moteo® is targeting this segment and provides a proven set of features and a more modern approach to enterprise telephony.
Moteo® provides the following benefits for the mobile operators:
- Moteo® is a managed service that is based on standard 3GPP network functionality, meaning that neither the operator nor the customer needs to invest in infrastructure and education of support personnel
- The idea is that any employee may take the role of an attendant and Moteo® is priced to allow multiple installations - thus increasing the service level for handling the company’s incoming calls and reducing the need for queue functionality&
- Moteo® software can be OEM branded and customized and can thereby be offered as a part of the mobile operator’s existing propositions
Moteo® - Benefits For Vendors
Moteo® provides the following benefits for you as a vendor of Mobile Centrex solutions:
- Moteo® software can be OEM branded and customized, and can thereby be offered as a part of the vendor’s existing propositions.
- Moteo® can be sold as an entry level solution to mobile operators on markets that are not yet mature enough for the advanced and more expensive Mobile Centrex (or similar) solutions. The mobile operators can then enhance the functionality when the new service nodes are introduced. Their customers can choose to keep Moteo® and at the same time be offered enhanced functionality.